Ganon was born on February 28, 2009 at 4:32 am. Here are some pictures reflecting his birth:
Ganon's official birthday is Feb. 28th, but we celebrated it the day before. It was absolutely crazy with so many people there, but what was so great about that was it was shared with so many loved family and friends. Ganon loves, loves, loves Mickey Mouse! So, we had a Mickey Mouse birthday party. With the help of my Grandma Larson and Mom, I successfully made a Mickey Mouse cake...my mom helped a ton :) Making the cake was quite an event. Let's just say we started at about 7:30pm, made a couple of trips to the store, sent my dad out one time after that, called Grandma for more instructions and eventually ended at 12:30am. Here is the finished product. I think it turned out really well! Thanks Mom and Grandma for your help!
The birthday party was once again held at Jessica and Kevin's house. Thanks guys for allowing us to invade your living quarters for the afternoon! Here are some pictures of the party. The pictures are out of sequence from the order things happened at the party because I'm too lazy to arrange all of them. Nevertheless, here they are:)
Time for presents!!
Ganon recieved a lot of cute clothes and fun toys!
This is Austin, one of Ganon's friends. I'm glad Eric, Maria and Austin were able to make it.



1 comment:
Happy birthday Ganon!!
Post a Comment