Saturday, April 24, 2010
A little bit of everything:
Here are some random pictures to catch up! By the way, I have just realized I haven't posted much of anything about my pregnancy. I have been so pre-occupied with Ganon and life in general I sometimes forget I'm pregnant until I bump into something or have a contraction. I don't know if that makes sense...Anyway, I feel good. We are so excited to meet this little guy. As far as names go we don't have a clue what we are going to name him. Alton is no longer an option because Patrick decided he didn't like it after all. So, it's been a battle agreeing on a name. We have narrowed it down to two options, but I think we are going to have to see the baby in order to see which name fits the best. As far as the actual pregnancy, I feel significantly smaller this go around. I still have 8 more weeks to go so we'll see how big I will actually get. This time I have had way more contractions and pelvic pain than with Ganon. With Ganon, he was more transverse than up and down, so his feet were way over to the side, where with this baby, his feet like to camp out right on my right lower ribs....doesn't feel so good. Sometimes his feet go over my rib and make this clicking feeling-that makes me feel nauseous because nothing is supposed to be clicking in that area. Overall, it's been a good pregnancy! Ok so here are the pics now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment