Saturday, February 7, 2009

OK, I know it's been a few weeks since I've posted something and a lot has happened. I'm going to make it brief, but post some pics with captions so you know what's been going on because I'm in a bit of a hurry and need to get some pictures off my camera so I have room to take some today. :) Paco and I went to Cedar City for his cousin's Ted, and his wife Jenny's wedding reception. Here are those pics.
Ted and Jenny
Paco, Daniel(cousin), and Lee (cousin)

Lee and Amber

Our awesome cousins let us stay overnight so we wouldn't have to drive back the same day we arrived.

BABY SHOWER!
My Aunt Lisa and my cousins Cindy, Nikki, Brinnlie, Taynee and Ally threw me a shower. It was so much fun! We had yummy food and played some fun games and of course opened presents. Ganon will look so cute in his little layette outfits that he got. We got a diaper cake with receiving blankets wrapped around each tier with little things stuffed in side like pacifiers, nail clippers, a booger sucker, etc. We also got a Bumbo seat, bibs, baby bath wash and lotion...I can't name everything, but thank you all so much! We are so blessed to have wonderful family who supports and loves us!
right to left: Jaqlin, me, Ally, my mom, BreAnn, the back of Cindy's head

on the other side after BreAnn: Florence (my aunt's mom), Taynee and Cindy. My Aunt Lisa is between Ally and my mom.

Here we are playing a game.

It's been so fun experiencing this pregnancy! Patrick and I are so blessed for Baby Ganon to come into our lives. We are especially blessed for all the love, concern and support that all our family and friends give us! Thank you so much!! We love you!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

awww, I LOVE baby showers! Looks like you had fun, and you look absolutely adorable. I hope you are feeling ok! you are getting so close!!

Misti said...

Hey Hilary, you look great! I hope you're feeling ok. I know how hard the last few weeks are, but just remember what I told you. This is the only time you will have Ganon so close to you and all to yourself. Enjoy it while it lasts. He'll be here before you know it!

Email me if you get a minute and let me know how you're doing. My email is on my blog. Maybe you can give me the latest on Dr. C too? I have an appt. on Thurs. with Dr. V-H. Hope to see you then!