Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tonight after mine and Patrick's work we both got haircuts. My cousin, Ally, is a hair stylist out in Draper and it was time for Patrick's monthly cut and I just wanted a change. So, I told her she could do whatever she wanted; my hair was in her hands. She ended up cutting 7 inches off and added straight bangs (which I haven't worn since elementary). I really like the cut, it's different and fun! Plus, my hair was so heavy with it being long, having it short will be a nice change. Thanks Ally, you are the best!
Here is the 7 inches cut off
Here is the finished product!

(I'll take a better picture later)

Here is Paco and I--we both look a little sleepy

I haven't taken a picture of my belly for a few weeks and I think I have grown significantly! As of today, I am 33 weeks and 3 days. Here's the picture to prove it! I don't really want to get any bigger if I have a say in this, but unfortunately I don't. Oh, well.

7 comments:

Mandi said...

your hair looks way good! I like it. look at that cute tummy! probably got a wiggly one in there I imagine. poor thing. I was excited to feel the baby moving alot in my belly tonight, then I realized I better enjoy the tiny thing now, right? hope you are getting some sleep!

The Bohman Family said...

Wahoo Girl! Your hair looks so cute! I love the cut! Oh your belly, Man that kid must be an 8 pounder LOL that is about how my belly looked and she was for sure an 8 pounder! I know I need to call you back.. I have been a little busy but I will try Tonight if things don't get crazy. TTYL!

Anonymous said...

I love you hair! Especially the bangs. It's a cute look and I'm sure it feels better getting it chopped.

criste said...

I love your hair too! You look adorable with bangs!

Lindz said...

Love the new haircut. Not too much longer, I am so excited for you!

Kindra said...

Girrrrl!!! lol you totally didn't tell me you were pregnant! lol umm kinda late! So what names have you picked out?

Misti said...

Hi Hilary, it's Misti! I meant to ask you today if you'd gotten your hair cut. I love it! And gosh darn it, your belly is just too cute! I wish I had a pretty baby belly to show off instead of one covered in stretch marks. lol Oh, and my belly button has already popped! ;-)

BTW, my ultrasound today looked good! (whew!) The cord is all up around her face which freaks me out, but it doesn't take much to freak me out right now. Hopefully I'll see you again in a few weeks!