Saturday, February 14, 2009

Turner baby shower

Last Saturday, the 7th, I had a baby shower thrown by my sister and mother-in-law. It was fun. We played some games, one of which a little baby trinket was frozen in an ice cube (everybody got one) and placed in a sandwich bag. We were supposed to race to see who's ice cube could melt the fastest for the baby to "come out". If you lost, that meant you were going to have a long labor...........well, I lost. GREAT! ;) It was fun, though. We had yummy food and way cute desserts thanks to Sophia, Patrick's aunt. Ganon got so many adorable outfits, and cute brown sneakers, a sign that said "My Prince, my Joy" to hang on his wall, beautiful blankets that were all made by Candace, Sophia, Ruth(my mother-in-law) and Abuela Haydee (Patrick's grandma). Abuela also crocheted a cute blue over-all and booties outfit. Also, Patrick's sisters put in money toward the stroller/car seat travel system we are buying. We were given so many wonderful things. Thank you all so much! I can't explain how blessed Patrick and I are to have such wonderful, supportive family and friends. We love all of you and thank you! (My camera's batteries died so I don't have any pictures, but my cousin, Lizeth took some. I'll have her e-mail them to me.)

No comments: