Here are some pictures and a video of Ganon smiling. He started smiling at about 6 weeks, but only when you'd smile at him. Now he's beginning to smile more on his own with out being prompted as much.
Here is one of the pictures I tried uploading to the previous post.
Grandpa and Grandma Gatherum w/baby Ganon



3 comments:
OHOHOHOH the video is the best! I love watching him smile and try to talk and... awww... priceless! I also love your "Mommy" and "Daddy" voices!
OK- sorry to be lame and post twice :) BUT I HAVE to tell you how much Austin LOVED watching this video! He just sat on my lap and smiled and jumped and cooed at his friend Ganon! So fun!
He's adorable! So excited to find your blog and see pics of you're little one. Baby boys are the best!! A handful at times, but the best. Enjoy every minute of it.
Post a Comment