Monday, February 8, 2010

Ganon's 1st haircut!!

Patrick and I decided to finally have Ganon get his 1st haircut in preparation for his birthday coming up. He looks like such a big boy now! Where did my baby go?!? Here are some pictures and videos of the event.
The morning of his hair cut. (yeah, I know it's almost Valentine's Day, but the skeleton pj's still fit...)
Ally, my cousin, cuts hair and she agreed to do his first haircut. She said he was one of the most active ones she's done. Atleast he didn't cry, right? :)

He like the buzzer. It calmed him right down.

Look at all that hair!
What a stud! Doesn't he look so cute?
He was such a good boy! I just love him so much!

2 comments:

The Bohman Family said...

Oh his hair is so cute! I LOVE the fohawk look. what a stud.

Gatherum's said...

Oh he is so cute I love the video he moves so much I love how excited he gets! Cute I love the hair!!!