Thursday, December 10, 2009

Looking back from now to Halloween

So, this'll be quite the blog. :) I have a lot to cover. Here it goes!
Last Sunday, our friends, Aaron and Shereena and their soon-to-be Colter and us went to Temple Square to look at the lights. It was FREEZING but beautiful! For some reason some of the pictures are blurry...
This is the Tabernacle
The Assembly Hall Me, Patrick and Ganon
He was so bundled!
About a month ago Ganon learned to crawl. That next week we went to our friend's house (Eric and Maria's). Well their little boy, Austin was standing and walking all around the furniture. This is the next day. I found Ganon just like this:
But not for too long. Now he is pulling himself up to everything!
This Thanksgiving Day. We had dinner with my family this year, at my Grandma Larson's house. After which we went to see A Christmas Carol, then went to Patrick's sister's to be with them.
This is Susan and Dan.
Dad, Mom and Ganon
Mom and Ganon-I think he's tired...
My Grandma is so cute! She made us all little name tags for us to know where to sit. She even made one for Ganon!
The first snowfall of the year. I'm getting Ganon ready to see the snow.
Patrick, Ganon and me
Ganon is discovering snow. He liked it!
Halloween
Ganon was Link from the Zelda video game (inspired by Patrick). Ruth(my mother-in-law) did an amazing job knitting the entire costume!!
Mom, Dad and Ganon
He was so tired at the end of the day!
(The red blotches on his face is some awesome Eczema he inherited from me, poor kid :( )
Ganon is watching Mickey's Clubhouse. He absolutely loves that show! It's his favorite.
Yum!!
Uncle Mason and the Gan-Man!Ganon is kissing Abuelita(Patrick's grandma). I told you he is such a flirt!!
I'm going to wrap it up here.
You all have a good night! I'm going to bed now. :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Yay Ganon standing and walking! I'm glad you guys came over- we had such a great time! We'll have to do it again soon!!

Brandon and Julie said...

hey I don't know if you remember me, but just wanted to tell you that your little guy is a stud, and congrats on the new one coming soon