The other day Patrick and I were cleaning and Ganon was taking a nap. Usually, when Ganon wakes up from naps he'll play with his teddybear or rattle for a little while before he gets bored and wants to get up. Well, all of the sudden we hear some grunting and cooing. We were thinking,"Oh, he's talking to himself. How cute!" Then he screeched , as if he was annoyed, so we went in to check on him and this is what we found:
(Don't mind the mismatched bedding. He had a little accident and that's our extra sheet.)
(Yeah, I'd be a little annoyed too if my blanket was over my head and I couldn't get it off.) Of course I thought this was just too cute and had to record it. Plus, we thought we'd have a little fun with him. Notice his feet in the video, it's the cutest part!
Also, we bought him what's called a "Bounce bounce baby". It's similar to an exersaucer. He loves it. Here are pics of my handyman putting it together and Ganon enjoying it.
uh, I think Paco got distracted :)



5 comments:
Oh exersaucers are WONDERFUL! Yay for that!
I love it!!! I love his little feet and when he is kicking I think he looks so much like you when you were little Hil!
Hilary!!! How are you? Its Melinda (Olsen) Mackay from Hunter High School. Your little boy is so cute! And how fun that you married Patrick. I know alot of people that have married friends from high school.
I think it's time for an update! Some pictures of that cute little guy!
Hilary- I found your blog through someone elses blog. It was fun to get a look into your life and see your cute family. Your little guy is adorable! I am so glad things are going great for ya. Love, Missy
Post a Comment