Yesterday was a fun-filled day. Patrick and I attended our cousin's daughter's baptism. It is always amazing to see a child make a life changing decision and be so willing to learn and take that responsibility. It made me reflect on my baptism and all the things I've over come to be where I am today.
Later, Patrick and I and his family visit Santa Claus. Here is Audrey and Julian sitting on his lap. There is Kevin helping them. How cute!
Later that day Patrick and I went to see Twilight with Keily and Brian. I have to say I really liked it! Obviously it wasn't exactly like the book. Infact, they added stuff to the movie that never even existed in the book and they had to tweak parts of it to flow better in a movie format.....and I didn't think Kristen Stewart played Bella the way I imagined her. Overall ,though ,I liked it. And I want to own it. I thought it would be more Harry Potter-esque, but it wasn't and I liked that.
Then, we went to a spanish Christmas special with more of Patrick's family and our friends, Maria and Eric Rollins. It was fun. Here is a picture of Pat and I after the program. It was cold.
It was such a fun day!



1 comment:
You guys had a crazy weekend running all over. Sounds fun though! :)
Post a Comment