1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real...I love the smell and they are pretty
3. When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? New years day
5. Do you like eggnog? I love it!! And I'm soooo glad I can drink it! (as long as the eggs are pasturized)
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I like them all.
7. Hardest person to buy for? my mother - in- law
8. Easiest person to buy for? Patrick
9. Do you have a nativity scene? nope, not yet
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail..I love getting them
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I haven't had one.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?This year--- November 26. I usually start around October
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, however, it was given as a white elephant gift--so that doesn't count.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Dad's brownies-YUM!
16. Lights on the tree? A must
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night, Little Drummer Boy and Do You Hear What I Hear? I love all 3.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Our family is local, but we go to both parents' houses
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, BLitzen, Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One present for Christmas eve, the rest on Christmas day.
22. Favorite Christmas Tradition? Patrick and I watch a Christmas movie and read the Nativity story and drink eggnog
23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? Red and Gold
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? We do Christmas breakfast at my parents. My dad makes a mean breakfast: bacon, hashbrowns, blueberry muffins, toast, eggs and O.J
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I want for us all to have an enjoyable Holiday Season and a prosperous year ahead!
Merry Christmas to you all! I tag whoever wants to play along!



1 comment:
We are so similar! You answered almost everything the way I would have... the breakfast at my parents and my dad making all those yummy things. MMM... I am salivating right now!
Post a Comment