Alright, Here is my belly. I am 23 weeks and almost 5 days. On Sunday I'll be 24 weeks, which means I'll be 6 months. Crazy, huh?!

Lastnight when I was blogging, the baby was moving around like crazy and suddenly both his feet kicked my lower left side of my belly(near where your ovary would be). How did I know it was his feet? Well, that kick hurt, so my hand was against the spot where he kicked and he was pushing against my hand and I felt two knobby bone-like things, which I am pretty sure were the heels of his feet. I can tell the difference between his feet and hands when he kicks because when it's his feet that kick, it's A LOT stronger then if it's his hands--they feel more like a knock rather than a kick. It was cute. I am SO excited to meet my little guy!
4 comments:
I think that feeling is so amazing.
I am glad you are having a good pregnancy. Congrats on the 1st anniversary.
love the baby belly!
Wow it has grown a lot since the last time I saw you! It is so cool when they start moving in there! I can't wat to meet your little guy, he is going to be so cute! Now I just need to make him a buddy or a girlfriend.. I will take either at this point.
I miss that feeling. Your belly is adorable!
Post a Comment