I think It will be a girl. How much money should I put on that :)
I have no idea. I am just excited to find out. Let us know soon!
I think it's a boy!
I think its a girl but I've been wrong before = ] WE love you the two almost 3 of you = ]
Well what is it already????
Hi Hilary! I found your blog on Shallyse's. So cute! You and I both know what you're having...maybe you need to let everyone else know??! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think It will be a girl. How much money should I put on that :)
I have no idea. I am just excited to find out. Let us know soon!
I think it's a boy!
I think its a girl but I've been wrong before = ] WE love you the two almost 3 of you = ]
Well what is it already????
Hi Hilary! I found your blog on Shallyse's. So cute! You and I both know what you're having...maybe you need to let everyone else know??! :)
Post a Comment